Students in select majors can earn both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in as few as five years. Students must apply for admission to the Stevenson Graduate Program and to the BS/MS Option during the first semester of their junior year. Admitted students may begin taking graduate-level courses during their junior and senior years. Participating bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at Stevenson are designed to blend seamlessly, giving students in the BS/MS program a powerful education in a shorter period of time.
The following chart shows which undergraduate majors commonly participate in the BS/MS Degree Option. Qualified students in other majors may participate in the BS/MS Option with permission from the undergraduate division director or department chair.
- 3.0 GPA in undergraduate program.
- Minimum of 60 completed credits at time of application. Must have completed at least 75 credits to enroll in graduate courses.
- Completed BS/MS Application and Graduate Application (hard copy only).
For more information on applying to this program please contact Admissions at 1-877-531-7118.
Note: If you are applying to the Forensic Science program please contact Ellen Roskes at 443-334-2352 / email@example.com.
- Have accumulated at least 60 undergraduate credits.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Submit a completed BS/MS Application and a completed Graduate Application (hard copy only) by March 1st for priority consideration to begin taking graduate courses in the fall semester or by October 1st for the spring semester. Please submit these materials to Student Support Coordinator, Carla Owens (443-352-4033 / firstname.lastname@example.org) in Garrison Hall Suite 100
- Maintain a 3.0 minimum GPA while in the BS/MS option.