Stevenson University offers six master’s degrees. Pursuing a master’s degree at SU is a powerful investment in your future, designed to fit your lifestyle as a busy, adult student. Many of the university’s graduate degrees can be completed in as few as eighteen to twenty four months. The University’s Forensic Studies and Business and Technology Management programs are offered in 8-week sessions, either on-site or online. A graduate degree in Forensic Science is offered in an hybrid format. The graduate degrees in Cyber Forensics, Nursing, and Healthcare Management are offered completely online.
Applicants to the Graduate programs are expected to have a cumulative GPA in past academic work of no less than 3.0 on a four-point scale. All applicants are given opportunities to discuss their professional experience in the areas of their desired programs via the resume and writing samples.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended.
- Official transcripts must come in a sealed envelope directly from the institution. If a student receives the transcripts, they must keep the envelope sealed and deliver them directly to the admissions office.
- If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, they will need to be evaluated by either WES or AACRAO.
- Writing sample – 250-350 words.
- Letters of recommendation- academic or work-related (Optional).
- Resume of professional experience (Optional).
- GRE or GMAT Scores (Optional).
The following programs have additional admissions requirements: