Forensic Symposium – Emerging Forensic Mobile Devices
October 16, 2013
School of Business and Leadership Francis X. Pugh Courtroom – Owings Mills, MD
Join Stevenson University and the School of Graduate and Professional Studies for our annual Forensic Symposium which runs from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
As more and more mobile devices are being integrated into our daily lives, it is becoming increasingly important to implement sound forensic practices to examine those devices that might be associated with illegal or illicit activity.
This informative seminar:
- Identifies emerging trends in mobile device forensics.
- Differentiates between cell phone exploitation and cell phone forensics.
- Identifies how malware on mobile devices can be analyzed.
- Shows how our understanding is shaping legal precedents.
- Will include demonstrations on mobile device forensics.