Instant Decision Day
February 18, 2013
The day starts at 11 a.m. and ends at 2 p.m.
Instant Decision Day is designed to permit prospective and accepted GPS students to complete the entire application, financial aid, and registration process in one visit. Attend and expect:
- Instant decision
- Meet with faculty
- Credit evaluation
- Meet with a Financial Aid Counselor
- Register for courses with our Student Support Coordinators
- Participate in a brief orientation overview
- Enjoy lunch on us!
What you should bring:
- Completed application
- Official (sealed) college transcripts of all previous college level coursework
- Letters of recommendation (required by the Nursing, Healthcare, and Cyber Forensic programs)